Through this service, access to a diagnosis and timely control is provided to pregnant women.
- Confirm intrauterine pregnancy
- Identify ectopic pregnancies
- Count the number of fetuses
- Determine fetal position, situation and presentation
- Detects the placenta previa
- Estimate gestational time
- Identify the frequency of the fetal heartbeat
B. Lung (Tele-Covid LU)
System that allows detecting lung damage, such as that caused by Covid 19.
Through this solution, patients who have been confirmed with Covid-19 can be followed up in a timely manner from a remote health center, as it allows ultrasound images to be acquired and sent so that a specialist can make a timely diagnosis.
Scope and Use:
- Detects the lung damage caused by COVID-19
- Categorize patients
- Monitor the evolution of the patient in the hospital
- Follow the evolution of patients with COVID-19 who are at home
- Performs lung damage screening to the general population
- Encryption of medical images from the ultrasound machine.
- The specialist can read the the images from anywhere.
- The specialist performs the diagnosis and generation of the report without the use of video calls.
- Remote health center staff access the patient’s report.
- The patient receives the results and the actions to follow.